Hieronder vindt u een overzicht van proefschriften met betrekking tot ouderenpsychiatrie.
- The importance of social relationships in the process of cognitive ageing
- Kuiper, J S
- Reconstructing cognition in Korsakoff’s syndrome : Diagnosis, residual capacities, and rehabilitation
- Oudman, F.A.
- Adding life to years : quality of life of people with dementia receiving long-term care
- Beerens, H.C.
- Quality indicators to facilitate improvements in the organisation of palliative care for people with dementia or cancer in Europe
- Riet Paap, J.C. van
- Diagnosing mild cognitive impairment and dementia in primary care
- Dungen, van den P.
- Active ageing and quality of life : Community-dwelling older adults in deprived neighbourhoods
- Bielderman, J.H.
- Implementing a comprehensive care program for frail, older people in primary care
- Munting M.E.
- ADHD in older adults: Prevalence and psychosocial functioning
- Michielsen. M.M.
- End of life with dementia in long-term care facilities. Measurement of quality and advance care planning
- dr. M. van Soest – Poortvliet
- Needs of elderly people with late-life depression. Challenges for care improvement
- Houtjes, W.